Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Poems (4th Graders)


   A Chubby Snowman 
A chubby little snowman 
had a carrot nose. 
Along came a bunny, 
and what do you suppose? 

That hungry little bunny, 
looking for some lunch, 
Grabbed that snowman’s nose, 
  Nibble, nibble, crunch!   
                                   I’m a Little Snowman (Variation) 

                                         I’m a little snowman round and fat,
Here are my mittens,
Here is my hat.
Add a little scarf and a carrot nose,
                                                I stand so tall when the cold wind blows.  
    
                                                          Santa

Two merry blue eyes
A very little nose
A long snowy beard
And cheeks like a rose
A round chubby man
A big bulging pack
Hurrah for Old Santa
                                                     We're glad he's come back!               

No comments:

Post a Comment