Sunday, February 26, 2017

Form 4 My Last (Summer/Winter) Trip (for 1/03/17)

Let's learn to speak about your last trip. Don't forget to use -ed or the 2nd form of the verb.

My Last Trip
      
     I'd like to tell you about my last summer/winter trip.
Last summer/winter my family and I went to... . We travelled to ... by ... (bus,plane, train, ship, car). ... is far/not far from Kemerovo.  So it is easy to get there by ... . It took us ... hours/days to get there by ... . We had a wonderful time there.  The weather was fine/wonderful. We stayed at a hotel/ with our relatives /friends. We went for a walk, swam in the sea, visited different interesting places. We saw ... there. I liked my trip very much.
     That's all that I wanted to say. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment