Wednesday, April 5, 2017

HOBBIES Form 4

HOBBIES

        I'd like to tell you about hobbies people have. Different people like doing different things. Different people have different hobbies. A hobby is something people like doing when they have free time. 
         People have many hobbies; collecting things, travelling,gardening, fishing, listening to music, playing computer games. Many boys and girls are fond of sport and that is their hobby.
            Collecting things is a very interesting hobby. This hobby is popular with people of all ages.  People can collect stamps, badges, coins, toys and many other things.
              Collecting stamps is easy and
very interesting. Stamps  tell you about history, famous people and countries. Some people collect every kind of stamps. Some people have thematic collections.
             As for me, I have a hobby, too I am fond of ... .
             My mother/father is fond of ... .
           My best friend's hobby is... .
To sum up, I want to say that it is very important to have a hobby because hobbies make our life interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment